Digital Marketing Specialist with Sportsman's Box
Our Digital Marketing Manager plays a critical role in delivering one unified message across multiple digital platforms. If you're looking to be a part of an innovative team and building a career in the hunting and fishing industry, then you've found your calling!
We take our work seriously because we are intentional on our mission.
If you’re looking for a career with a purpose in the hunting and fishing industry, keep reading.
What Winning in This Role Looks Like:
- Execute marketing campaigns that generate awareness, leads, and revenue
- Increase leads or sales through email, content, and paid digital campaigns
- Create and manage paid search and social media campaigns
- Create and manage automated marketing campaigns
- Implement marketing analytics strategy
- Manage ad spending to maintain marketing budgets
- Define and align product messaging with market demands
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Drive projects that include coordinating resources such as content, creative, and development
- Create and execute conversion optimization testing
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, similar field of study, or proven experience
- 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experience with new marketing campaigns, brand strategy, and business support
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative team environment
- Strong marketing skills in various areas such as: SEO, SEM, email, social, automation, lead generation, remarketing, content strategy, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Sportsman’s Lifestyle
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. We actually communicate and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- We have snacks : )
- Invites to join hunts and fishing trips
- Ongoing personal and professional development training opportunities
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Working with a small group of amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities, etc.
- Gear discounts for personal use
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to improve the Sportsman’s Lifestyle.
- Starting pay hourly with bonuses.
Are you a good fit and ready to start a career in the hunting and fishing industry? Please email your Resume and Short Bio letting us know why you are a good fit as two separate Google Drive documents to email@example.com.