eCommerce Manager with Sportsman's Box
We are looking for a rock star eCommerce Manager who loves to watch technology come together to create a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate must be a responsible individual with great attention to detail, and a strong foundation of designing, building and managing an eComm store in the past. The candidate that will excel in this position understands how to combine the love of data and creativity, with a hunger to learn. As mentioned a foundation in online store management is a must. A portfolio of work will be expected.
The ideal candidate must also love a fast-paced and agile work environment.
We take our work seriously because we are intentional on our mission.
If you’re looking for a career with a purpose in the hunting and fishing industry, keep reading.
Skills and Requirements:
- Developed e-Business strategy for retail supply chain operations and managed development of ecommerce websites.
- Updated ecommerce strategy to operate more effectively in evolving digital landscape.
- Designed, developed and implemented corporate eCommerce strategy.
- Implemented robust tracking using Google Analytics including Campaign and Goal tracking to analyze channel marketing effectiveness.
- Analyzed the effectiveness of social media content and prepared reports utilizing Google Analytics and research data.
- Developed and executed direct marketing campaigns using direct mail and external email burst to distribute promotional messages.
- Restructured functionality of website for improved customer experience managed email campaigns and associated reporting.
- Develop social media campaigns to drive incremental revenue and email acquisitions.
- Prepared and organized online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions and subject copy, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Create sophisticated lead collection process to accurately track customers' online journey and ensure efficient lead processing.
- Developed and implemented online sales strategy through merchandising, product assortment, and promotional offers.
- Familiarity with market research, data analysis and forecasting techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of purchasing software and Google Drive
- High school diploma; BS/BA in business administration or relevant field will be considered a plus
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. We actually communicate and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- We have snacks : )
- Invites to join hunts and fishing trips
- Ongoing personal and professional development training opportunities
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Working with a small group amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities, etc.
- Gear discounts for personal use
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to improve the Sportsman’s Lifestyle.
- Starting pay Salary with Bonuses.
Are you a good fit and ready to start a career in the hunting and fishing industry? Please email your Resume and Short Bio letting us know why you are a good fit as two separate Google Drive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.