Member Success Specialist with Sportsman's Box
Our Member Success Specialist is the glue that holds it all together! If you frequently find yourself caring deeply about the other person you are conversing with, and passionate about helping others become more successful, AND you love the great outdoors, including hunting and fishing... then we invite you to take a look at being a part of an innovative team and build a career in the hunting and fishing industry!
We take our work seriously because we are intentional on our mission to disrupt and improve the hunting and fishing industry for years to come. If you’re looking for a career with a purpose in the hunting and fishing industry, keep reading.
What Winning in This Role Looks Like:
- Being able to ask the right questions
- Caring deeply, genuinely about helping a members and potential members find success through support and problem solving.
- Assist members and potential members via company phone, email and social media platforms
- Assist in organic Social Media Activity
- Manage misc. phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, ETC.
- Qualified in willing to work smart, efficient and hard will give you an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in relevant field is preferred
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. We actually communicate and listen! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- We have snacks : )
- Invites to join hunts and fishing trips
- Ongoing personal and professional development training opportunities
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Working with a small group of amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities, etc.
- Gear discounts for personal use
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to improve the Sportsman’s Lifestyle.
- Starting pay Salary with bonuses.
Are you a good fit and ready to start a career in the hunting and fishing industry? Please email your Resume and Short Bio letting us know why you are a good fit as two separate Google Drive documents to email@example.com.