Office Administrator with Sportsman's Box
Our Office Administrator is the glue that holds it all together! If you frequently find yourself wondering where you put your car keys, this position is NOT for you. A crucial role in assisting and helping all aspects of the office continue running smoothly. From serving and supporting customers through chat, email and phone - to - assisting CEO with project management - to - Social Media Management. If you're looking to be a part of an innovative team and building a career in the hunting and fishing industry, then you've found your calling!
We take our work seriously because we are intentional on our mission to disrupt and improve the hunting and fishing industry for years to come.
If you’re looking for a career with a purpose in the hunting and fishing industry, keep reading.
What Winning in This Role Looks Like:
- Assisting members and potential members via company phone, email and social media platforms
- Manage and run all organic Social Media Activity
- Create, manage and take ownership of an influencer, ambassador and affiliate program
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Manage misc. phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, ETC.
- Qualified in willing to work smart, efficient and hard will give you an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. We actually communicate and listen! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- We have snacks : )
- Invites to join hunts and fishing trips
- Ongoing personal and professional development training opportunities
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Working with a small group of amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities, etc.
- Gear discounts for personal use
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to improve the Sportsman’s Lifestyle.
- Starting pay Salary with bonuses.
Are you a good fit and ready to start a career in the hunting and fishing industry? Please email your Resume and Short Bio letting us know why you are a good fit as two separate Google Drive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.