Terms and Conditions for Contributing
1. Welcome to Wild Chef by Sportsman's Box Contributing Project!
This page explains the terms of contributing, and does not negate but adds to the overall site Terms and Conditions. When you contirbute, you’re agreeing to all the rules on this page. We’ve done our best to offer you clear and simple explanations of what everything means.
2. Obligations of Ours
As the Campaign owner we are entering into a legal agreement with you the Contributor when you make a Contribution to our Campaign, which includes the following obligations (in addition to the all other Terms and Additional Policies):
- Make good faith efforts to fulfill the Gifts associated with a Campaign in the timeframe that is communicated to Contributors.
- Immediately notify Contributors if there are obstacles or delays.
- Respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed to us by Contributors.
- Provide substantive and quality updates at least once a month to Contributors.
- If we have received the Contributions from your Campaign, issue refunds to Contributors if we cannot deliver Gifts.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the use of Contributions and delivery of Gifts.
3. Backing a Campaign
When a Contributor makes a Contribution to our Campaign, Contributor understands that the following rules and terms apply.
- Voluntary Contributions. All Contributions are made voluntarily and at the sole discretion and risk of the Contributor.
- No Guarantee. The date to deliver a Gift is an estimate by the us and there is no guarantee that we will fulfill and deliver the Gift by that date.
- Limited Refund. We offer a limited refund to Contributors at the sole discretion of ours. Once contribution is made, we put that to work to deliver try to deliver your Gifts on time. A Contributor can contact us directly to request a refund.
- Credit Card Charges. When you Contribute to a Campaign, your card will be charged the amount of the Contribution after you confirm and submit your payment information.
- Taxes are your responsibility. Contributors are solely responsible for determining how to treat their Contributions and receipt of any Gifts.
See main Terms and Conditions for other use of site conditions.